This beautiful and solid oak 4 doors wardrobe is impressive in its size. The wardrobe is salvaged from an old country seat/castle named Beek en Hof, located in Loenen aan de Vecht, The Netherlands. The building has been transformed into a monastry and later on used as city hall. The cabinet has last been used for municipal storage. The middle section has spacious shelving behind the 2 huge doors. On the left side there is another shelved storage section. The right section is designed for clotheshanging. This wardrobe can only be placed in a high roofed room, because of its impressive heigth of .
* OF THE PERIOD Art Nouveau
* PLACE OF ORIGIN Loenen aan de Vecht, The Netherlands
* DATE OF MANUFACTURE 1880-1900
* MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES Oak
* CONDITION Excellent
Consistent with age and use.
* DIMENSIONS h x W x D in mm
* SELLER LOCATION Waalwijk, NL
* SELLER REFERENCE NUMBER 30SC020